The Scooterson Elf’s median driving range (with a 70kg person on a flat city) is up to 25 km
Maximum riding range depends on several variables:
- Terrain: driving on smooth pavement gets a higher range than driving on bumpy roads and hillsides.
- User’s weight: the heavier the user, the shorter the range.
- Temperature: riding the scooter in a very cold or hot environment impacts the range.
- Riding speed and style: smooth and steady riding extends the range. Accelerating and manoeuvring aggressively decreases the range. Lower speed extends the range.
- Maintenance: timely charging and proper maintenance increase the range.