Before charging, turn off the scooter. The scooter is equipped with a powerful charger. Charging from 0%-100% takes 3 to 4 hours. Always charge the scooter to 100% when possible. Make sure to charge it to 100% the first three times. For more information, see the Charging section below. -
- Find the location of the charging port
- Open the charging port rubber plug
- Plug in the charging plug
- After charging, make sure the charging port is covered with the rubber plug.
- Make sure that the Elf, the charger, and the charging port of the scooter are dry.
- When your scooter is fully charged, the LED light on the charger will change from red (charging) to green (turbulent charging).
- Use only the original charger. Other chargers damage the device and carry other potential risks.
- The Elf must not be charged over extended periods. Overcharging shortens the battery life.
- Charge the scooter in a dry environment, away from any flammable materials, preferably at an indoor temperature of 15-25°C, but never under 0°C or above +45°C.
- Do not charge in direct sunlight or near an open fire.
- Do not charge the scooter immediately after use. Let the scooter cool down for one hour before charging.
- Never leave the e-scooter unattended while charging.
- Risk of arcing! Never bridge the DC charging socket with metal objects.
If all the above steps are completed, the product still cannot be in normally use. Please contact the manufacturer or local distributor.